Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kathi's back

I’m sorry; I’ve got to apologize again. I’m a bit late with my Saturday-report. But I had just so much more on my mind before going to bed yesterday, I hope you understand.
My last day in isolation felt extremely long. Every minute seemed to last at least an hour. I couldn’t wait to see my friends again. When my custodian ordered me back to the lab in the early evening I obeyed at once. We role-played my release and it was as exciting as my maintenance was. When my blindfold was unlocked and removed and I was able to see again for the first time this week it was nearly shocking. I’ve gotten so used to the restrictions of the HUD, even without windlight SL looked beautiful. When my lab-tech removed the gag and I was allowed to speak again, I wasn’t really easy to stop babbling and concentrate on the rp again. But Zoe worked so hard to prepare everything and did such a great work as my custodian and lab-tech, I just had to go on with the role-play. When we were finished we had a long private discussion about our experiences and how we both felt during my Banishment.
I’m not going to post about our discussion or Zoe's feelings and experiences here. I hope she’ll do this herself soon, but I can reveal that, although she enjoyed being my custodian very much and had loads of fun with her Bane, it wasn’t easy for her either. I asked her to do this for me, because she’s not only one of my best friends , but because I was sure she could do this to me without going soft on me or without budging whatever I may say or feel until I safeword. She’s a great, harsh and cruel Domme, one of the best I know, but sometimes she wasn’t really sure how far she could go.
I can say for myself, that I’m not going into Banishment very soon again. My curiosity is satisfied and until Marine is finished with her Banishment Project, I’ll most likely stay away from my Banesuit. I’m quite sure the next few days/weeks I’ll wear casual clothes and stay away from latex. This was the toughest stuff I’ve done in SL so far, from a mental and emotional point of view, an extremely harsh experience, but at the same time a very rewarding one. I wouldn’t miss one second of it, but I really have to warn everyone who thinks about trying this. Think about it, it’s extremely hard and you’ll have to be emotionally very, very strong. Don’t do this if you’re not sure you can cope with the emotional agonies you’ll have to go through. AND even if you’re sure you want to do this, you’ll need somebody who’s strong enough to be your custodian during your isolation.
Anyway, when Marine is finished with her Project, I’m quite sure I’ll have to do this again, I still haven’t found my Eudemon (well, I have, but not in rp and we couldn’t experience the evolution form custodian to Eudeamon in rp) and I want to know how Marines version of the Banishment feels.
Hmm….sorry, got a bit distracted from my diary. When we were finished with our discussion we went home to celebrate my release with my friends and have some fun. It was a wonderful, long night, we all had much to discuss and we all were happy to be together again. I was glad to get to know, that Zoe and my friends stayed in close contact and that Zoe told them what happened during my Banishment. My poor custodian had to take much blame from my friends during that time. ;) I’m glad I’ve chosen her to take care of me. And my fiends read my blog. (So good to know! Hey you jerks; you could have at least posted something nice and encouraging here!) But that didn’t save me from having to tell my story again. It wasn’t a happy story and we all are happy that it’s over now. We chatted and had fun, cuddled and it was one of the best parties I had in SL. I’m sure the next week I won’t have much time, just soooo much more to discuss. ;)

Kathi

6 comments:

slavinne geri said...

Mmmm... wanted to post a comment after reading your blog.. it is great kathi :) ... it will be my next step after Mistress feels me ready about doggie training :) .. send you a kyss .. i see we have a lot in common to spare.. nice pics :)
baci and woooffies :)

Kathi Paine said...

Thank you very much, Geri. I'm glad you like it. From what I've read on your own blog, I'm sure you'll be able to go through the Banishment. I'm sure you're going to find the outcome of the isolation and your experiences during it very rewarding in the end, although the isolation in itself is really hard and extreme.
Maybe you should ask your Mistress to wait with your Banishment until Marine has finished her own Project. I'm sure it's harder and more rewarding in the end and much more advanced than anything we could cook up for ourselves. But the Banishment is really worth all the tears and emotional hassle.
Yes, looks like we have much in common. Your pics are great, too, by the way. I love them.
*kisses*

Kathi

slavinne geri said...

kyss kathi, thank you for your sweet words :) i am happy to talk with like minded people like you.. you know how difficoult it is to find out there. my Owner gave me permission to search for you once i will be able to bark.. oopps.. to speak again.. in the mean time maybe you may find me around :) i'd like to meet you in world :)..
baci baci.. keep me updated.. woof!

Kathi Paine said...

Hello Geri,
it'd be nice to meet you inworld. I'll try to find you. :) It's nice of your owner to give you permission to speak with me once you're allowed to talk again. I'm looking forward to our chat. And yes, I really know how hard it can be to find likeminded people. ;)
Hope to see you soon, Geri. :))
*kisses*

Kathi

lexi said...

finally got through reading all your post's on the subject Kathi. Well done on completing your "trials" as a bane. Much of what you wrote rang so true from my own experience :)

xx
lex

Kathi Paine said...

Thank you lex. :)
Sorry it took me so long to answer to your post, but when I don't post myself, I'm a bit lazy with my blog.
I was a bit surprised myself that my own experiences were similar to many of the other people I've talked to before and after my Banishment. Well...on the other hand I'm glad that other people have had similar experiences, because I never want to miss what I learned during my time as a Bane.

*hugs & kisses*

Kathi