Saturday, January 19, 2008

Another day, another maintenance

Sorry, I’m a bit late with my Friday report, but I was just too tired yesterday to write my diary before going to bed.
K-47713s day began with another maintenance. It was the same long and humiliating process. After getting my waste disposed, cleaned, thoroughly inspected and probed I was fed again through my digestive tract…humiliating! Zoe rped it all again and she was even better than last time. We both had much fun and enjoyed the whole procedure very much. The maintenance took even longer, but not long enough for my taste. I could have done that the whole day. But of course that wouldn’t be much of an isolation now, would it? At last, I was released and just when I left the lab, my lab-tech called after me and said: “Wait, K-47713!” I just thought “Oh crap…not again, what did I do wrong now???” But wait, I’ve been a good, obedient Bane. I couldn’t have done something wrong, she’s not going to extend my sentence, is she?? I turned and looked at her and she patted me on my head and just said: “Well done, K-47713. We analyzed your custodians records and if you keep up the good work, we’ll see each other soon again when I have to remove your suit. You can go now, K-47713.” I hurried out of the lab, grinning from ear to ear. Now it was official, if I can refrain from making more mistakes I’ll be free tomorrow evening. Can’t wait to see her again when she’s going to release me from my Banesuit. Can’t wait to see my other friends again, have some nice, long conversations and cuddle the whole evening with this scary and evil little lab-tech I’ve met during my isolation. ;)
Meeting Zoe and having the maintenance was fun and I really wouldn’t miss it, but there’s one downside to it. After having so much fun and enjoying the presence of Zoe, accepting the loneliness and isolation again is even harder than before. It helped to know that there’s only one day left, but even that day can be really, really long. I still can’t stand to be around people, seeing them having fun makes my angry and envious, seeing my friends online makes me feel lonelier. I went back to visiting some really nice sims. I’m glad it’s soon over, I’m going out of interesting locations now. But this is one of the acceptable things of the isolation. I’ve seen so many great and interesting sims, when I’m back from my Banishment and can see again without blindfold-HUD, I’ll have pay these sims another visit with my windlight-client.
I logged out after one of my better days during Banishment. I had fun and there’s a light at the end of the tunnel now. And I’m quite sure it’s the end of the tunnel and not a train coming my way. One more day and no more mistakes and Kathi will be back.

K-47713

No comments: