Saturday, February 23, 2008

Anna


Well, I know, I don't speak much about my SL-friends or family here on this blog, mostly because I think this is just too private to share. Well, I know it sounds totally stupid after writing so much about me, bisecting my feelings and talking about all the emotions and my turmoil during the Banishment, but sharing my friends and family with everybody feels just a bit wrong. It's no longer just about me, but how I feel to certain persons in SL.
But apart from my little sister Alizee there is just this one, special person for me who makes my life so great and wonderful and full of joy. I need to talk about her, because without her I am just no longer complete.
Her name is AnnaMarie, or just Anna. We've met only a few weeks ago. Two weeks before I started my Banishment. We've met at the Sub Conscious store where I just bought the Dental Gag to treat myself for being such a good girl. ;) And there was this cute girl kneeling at the feet of a Domme. She asked me about the gag and I just had to show her and the Mistress the gag and it's functions. We began to chat and I don't know how, but at one point the cutie at her feet and I totally forgot about the Domme and chatted in IM about this and that, editing collars, using different scripts for the collars and god knows what else. That's how I got to know Anna. The moment she approached me was the turning point for my SL.
Before we departed she offered me friendship and the next few days we've met more and more often. Our conversations became a part of my SL-experience I really enjoyed, but only during my time in Banishment I discovered how much I started to enjoy her company, how much I began to count on our daily chats, how much I missed her and how close we became in only a few days. When I suddenly couldn't talk to her and enjoy her company I realized how much an important part of my SL Anna became.
After my time in the Banesuit we enjoyed more and more time together, became nearly inseparable. Whatever we did - talking, shopping, exploring SL, or just being crazy and doing something stupid - we did it together and I had much more fun than in all my month in SL before. She introduced me to Miss Sarja, another great friend of mine, but that's another blog post.
Something happened to me that I never ever believed possible for me in SL. I fell in love. Totally, happily and completely in love. I always was somebody who believed falling in love in a virtual world would be stupid and just something that could never, would never happen to herself. But then there came this cutie, entered my live and took over my heart and soul. I still can't believe my luck. Meeting Anna is the best that happened to me in SL.
Now she is away for about ten days, her RL-work called her away from my side. She's only gone one day now and I feel this terrible void in my life. I already miss her, hell, I miss her the minute I log out of SL and start counting the seconds till we see each other again. Being without her for ten days will be pure hell for both of us. I miss talking with her; I miss her intelligent, incredibly cute, saucy and lovely personality; I miss cuddling with her on my settee, shopping with her or just having fun and exploring SL together.
I love you Anna, I miss you terribly, come back soon my love. But most of all have a save journey and come back healthy and happy.


Your Heart is my Home...
Warm, Cozy and Nice!
It's the only Place
I want to be in
Morning
Noon and Night!

I Love you Anna!

No comments: